- my scar has healed nicely, the dent is a little bigger, and i've regained feeling in my armpit.
- i have now lost a total of twelve pounds.
- the disgusting thrush is under control with meds.
- my taste buds are completely whacked out and almost nothing tastes good.
- i am tired by afternoon.
- i wake up at 2:00. my brain is wide awake and annoying at that time, but i can usually go back to sleep.
- i am bald. not smooth bald, but bald like a newly-hatched chick, with just a few attempts at feathers
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
physical inventory #2
ok, two weeks after my second chemo: