Wednesday, September 16, 2009

time zones

it has been brought to my attention that i appear to be writing these posts very, very early in the morning. i want to assure you that it only appears that way because i didn't figure out that i need to change the time stamp from California time to EST. i also want to assure you that am not so sensitive or suffering that i would write at the ungodly hour of 5:00 AM.

no, in fact i prefer to write when i should be doing something else. my blog is just another tool in my procrastination tool box.

i also want to state that anyone worrying about me excessively will be blocked from the blog. i am sure you don't want that to happen.

remember, this is like when your college freshman calls home to tell you how miserable he is. When he hangs up, he feels much better and goes on about his life happily while you are left feeling terrible. i write the blog, then i feel much better. so the deal that i have to have with my loyal readers (all eight of you, bless your hearts) is that you understand that this is where i whine and am self-indulgent, and that things will always sound worse than they are, and that you will not worry about me. ok?

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Katherine--I don't give you a second thought after I logoff!

    ReplyDelete